Filed in this Office
August 5, 2014
F. Floyd Hunter
Appling County Clerk of Court
CIVIL ACTION FILE NO. 14-7-264C
DONNA MARIE HALL,
TIMOTHY SEAN HALL,
ORDER FOR SERVICE BY PUBLICATION
It appearing to the satisfaction of the Court, by verified complaint and affidavit, that TIMOTHY SEAN HALL, a Defendant on whom service is to be made in Case Number 14-7-264C, resides out of the State of Georgia, or has departed from the State, or cannot, after due diligence, be found within the State, or conceals himself to avoid service of the Summons, and it further appearing, either by affidavit or verified complaint on file, that a claim exists against the Defendant in respect to who the service is to be made, and that he is a necessary and proper party to the action.
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED AND DECREED AS FOLLOWS:
1. Service be perfected by publication to be made in that paper in which Sheriff’s advertisements are printed four times within the ensuing sixty (60) days, publications to be at least seven (7) days apart.
2. The party obtaining the Order for Service by Publication deposit or pay at the time of filing, the cost of publication.
3. Said notice shall contain:
(a) The name of the parties – Plaintiff and Defendant;
(b) A caption setting forth the Court;
(c) The character of the action:
(d) The notice directed and addressed to the party to be served, commanding him to file with F. Floyd Hunter, Clerk, Appling County Superior Court, and serve upon the Plaintiff’s Attorney, an Answer in writing within sixty (60) days of the date of First Publication;
(e) Teste in the name of the Judge; and
(f) The signature of F. Floyd Hunter, the Clerk of Court.
4. Where the residence or abiding place or said absent or non-resident party is known, the party obtaining the Order shall advise F. Floyd Hunter, Clerk, thereof and the Clerk, shall, within fifteen (15) days after the filing of the Order for Service by Publication, enclose, direct, stamp and mail a copy of the Notice, together with a copy of this Order for Service by Publication and Complaint, to said party at his last known address, if any, and make entry of his actions.
5. The copy of the notice to be mailed shall be a duplication of the one published in the newspaper, but need not necessarily be a copy of the newspaper itself.
SO ORDERED, this 5th day of August, 2014.
E. M. Wilkes, III
Judge, Superior Court, Appling County, Georgia
6-13, 6-20, 6-27 & 9-3ch
Display comments as (Linear | Threaded)