Under and by virtue of O.C.G.A. § 10-4-213 and the leases entered into between City Circle Mini-Storage, Inc. f/k/a K&W Developments, Inc. d/b/a City Circle Mini Storage and the below described tenants, the undersigned will sell at public outcry at their storage facility at 746 City Circle Road, Baxley, Georgia on June 7, 2013, during the legal hours of sale, to the highest bidder for cash, the following described personal property:
1. All contents located in Unit 1 & 2 belonging to James Smith; lease dated May 4, 2012.
2. All contents located in Unit 7 & 9 belonging to Christie L. Harrell; lease dated October 12, 2012.
3. All contents located in Unit 12 belonging to Kendra Merritt; lease dated July 25, 2011.
4. All contents located in Unit 18 belonging to Brandus Hope Gibbs; lease dated September 1, 2011.
5. All contents located in Unit 23 belonging to Michelle Goorahlal; lease dated June 23, 2011.
6. All contents located in Unit 69 belonging to Mattie Miller; lease dated October 11, 2011.
The above-described personal property will be sold to satisfy an indebtedness owed to City Circle Mini Storage, Inc. by the above described indebtedness tenants for their failure to pay the rental on said storage units.
The proceeds of each sale will be used as follows: (1) to pay the expenses of said sale; (2) to pay the above-described indebtedness owed by said tenant to City Circle Mini-Storage, Inc. (3) the balance, if any, to said tenant.
Said property will be sold subject to any and all unpaid taxes, assessments and liens of record, if any.
Kris Knox, P.C.
Attorney for City Circle Mini-Storage, Inc.
37 Tippins Street, Suite B
Baxley, Georgia 31513
THIS LAW FIRM IS ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT, AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
5-22 & 5-29ch